Inspection Protection is owned and operated by Paul J. Bugge. He started this company in 1984 and has been doing residential inspection since this time.
- As a general contractor for new home construction starting in 1979, I have built a variety of custom and modular homes and continue to stay current with the latest designs, materials and methods of construction used in the home building industry.
- Since starting Inspection Protection, I have inspected thousands of homes in northern Minnesota and northwestern Wisconsin.
- Certified Gold Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors #3507
- National Radon Proficiency Program Certified Radon Testing and Mitigatation #107841 RMT
- Licensed Wisconsin home inspector #251-106
- Snell certified thermograper
- Residential energy auditor
- Member of the Heartland chapter of ASHI
- Member of the Duluth Area association of Realtors
- I am an active member of the American Society of Home Inspectors. I have served as a national representative to ASHI, a member of the technical review committee for The ASHI Reporter, along with various other positions within the Heartland chapter of ASHI.
- I am well versed in building science, cold climate housing, moisture investigation, carbon monoxide testing of heating equipment, radon testing and mitigation.
- I am an author and speaker on issues affecting the home inspector and the home inspection industry.
- I maintain a continuing education program of 30 hours annually to further my knowledge of homes and issues affecting the home inspection industry along with methods of communicating this knowledge to my clients.
It is our desire at Inspection Protection to provide a comprehensive, knowledgeable, and unbiased view of the property we are inspecting to allow you to make a sound home purchasing decision.